SALARY: is discussed individually.
The company offers a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. 10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried this platform, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development.
The Vice President of Talent Acquisition will be a strong leader in reinforcing the company goals through creating and executing long-term TA strategies. In addition, will be a key contributor to the overall direction and success of the HR organization and will manage a Head of TA and a Head of HR Brand.
Tasks in the role:
- Diagnose and understand the talent needs within each of the company’s respective business units, then partner with those business leaders to customize recruiting programs and fill the necessary talent gaps.
- Develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy and roadmap that ensures the organization is hiring the right talent needed for sustainable growth.
- Design and implementation of data-driven, go-to-market strategies that will attract top talent across complex and competitive global markets.
- Establish goals and objectives and track progress towards achievement.
- Improve the company employer brand visibility across the US and Europe to increase the talent pipeline of candidates.
- Build recruiter capabilities to take advantage of the latest technology and social networking platforms in order to identify and attract talent.
- Elevate the team to everyday excellence through coaching, developing, and leading through vision and values.
- Instill a customer-focused partnership model and approach across the team to ensure delivery of a consistently outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Reporting to the CHRO.
They expect the candidate to have:
- Global recruiting experience leading Talent Acquisition preferred (has led a team of 25+).
- Experience with Employer Branding.
- Understanding marketing basics, and main metrics.
- Experience developing and executing different strategies that yield top talent in competitive markets.
The company offers you:
- Opportunity to work fully remote, flexible working hours (you can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm).
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation (20-50%).
- Private health/life insurance program.
- Financial compensation for sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!).
- Corporate psychologist consultations.
The company provides an opportunity to become a part of the global team, to grow professionally and encourages you to be your true self while on that journey!