Relocate to Germany.
LEVEL: Middle and Senior.
SALARY: 60 000—90 000 per year
А Germany-based IT company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce is looking for a Middle/Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team! The company creates a digital companion solution to automate and optimize the insurance process. The product is now used by over 55,000 customers across Europe.
What kind of experience is needed:
- You’re an excellent communicator both around technical and non-technical people (english level C1/C2).
- You have experience with GraphQL and Apollo.
- You have experience in working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, BigQuery.
- You can write clean, maintainable, and reusable code and make design decisions regarding the architecture of the services that you’ll be implementing.
- You are familiar with modern CI/CD and developer tooling such as linters and testing frameworks.
What the company offers you:
- Working from home with a flexible schedule.
- Company gatherings and off-sites (when COVID-safe).
- Option to join a co-working space.
- Learning budget. The company offers €1200 a year for courses, trainings, workshops, and other professional development opportunities.
- 24 vacation days.
But the main advantage that the company can offer you is an opportunity to join the team of passionate experts and contribute and influence the core quality of a global product!