Remote (Georgia, Türkiye, Armenia, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Montenegro).
SALARY: is discussed individually.
We’re looking for a Middle Java Developer in a German IT service company that has been offering its services on the market since 2012 and has successfully delivered over a hundred projects across different domains like marketing, logistics and life sciences. Also, the company is developing their own product together with one of the clients aimed at recruiting companies, which will help clients send their vacancies to different professional resources and integrate them into various services. This product is already used by several clients of the company, and now colleagues are looking for a Java developer who will help in its development.
Product tech stack:
Java 8 (upgrade is planned),Spring, Spring Boot, Solr, MySQL, Docker, REST API, etc.
What you will do:
- Development of new product functionality.
- Support of existing solutions (search and elimination of bottlenecks, optimization).
- Review of proposed solutions
- Strong expertise in Java.
- Experience with OOP and MVC, as well as knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot, Elasticsearch and MySQL.
- For comfortable communication with the team and passing the interview, you will need fluent English.
The company offers:
In turn, the company offers compensation in Euro, which is discussed individually with each candidate based on their expertise, and remote work for 1-year employment on a full-time basis under the contract with the option to extend. Also, if a specialist wishes, the company offers assistance with relocation to Germany after half a year in the company.