The company is a globally recognized, remote-first company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Since its inception in 2009, the company has made remarkable strides in developing exceptional web hosting products.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the AI Automation team. In this role, the specialist will be responsible for a range of tasks:
- To streamline the company's workflows, develop automation services using AI/ML/NLP and Large Language Model integrations (code generation, code review, workflow automation).
- Design and prototype new algorithms for code generation, code analysis, and code review with a touch of AI.
- Review and enhance Python-based services and their CI/CD workflows.
For this position, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Python developer.
- Experience in C programming, possessing the capability to read and review ANSI C source code.
- Writing code and reviewing others in a shared codebase in Python.
- Understanding and experience in CI/CD workflow using GitLab and git, and automated testing. Familiarity with the Linux command line.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English C1 or better.
- LLM/NLP/ML expertise would be a plus.
- Practical SQL knowledge would be a plus.
In turn, the company offers the opportunity to work remotely, with a B2B contract and compensation in US dollars, which is individually tailored based on each candidate's expertise. The company also provides one month of paid vacation per year, unlimited sick leave, covers medical insurance, and supports co-working and gym/sports activities.