SALARY: discussed individually.
This company is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. 10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried this platform, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development.
The company is growing, so now is looking for an experienced Product Manager, who will head up the Compliance & Risk Management Department. The department will be focused on proactive managing risks and implementation projects and services which are necessary to be compliant with current regulations and prevent risks. It is expected that this department will work closely with Security and Legal teams as stakeholders.
In this role, you will have to create and develop Compliance products practically from scratch as well as build a team of specialists.
The following tasks are also waiting for you:
- Build and manage multiple development teams responsible for implementing technical solutions for compliance problems.
- Work collaboratively with Security and Legal teams to identify and manage privacy, data protection risks, and compliance requirements to help meet stakeholder expectations.
- Prioritize improvements and conduct compliance projects to reduce risk and improve regulatory compliance without sacrificing customer experience and business metrics.
- Actively participate in shaping our platform security and regulatory compliance strategy.
The company offers you:
- Сompetitive salary, which is discussed individually with each candidate and is based on his expertise.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Annual paid vacation (25 days).
- Also the bonuses will be English or German courses and training, courses, conferences in your speciality. Other bonuses will be discussed individually, depending on your location.