Remote (Georgia, Türkiye, Armenia, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Montenegro).
Relocation to Serbia, Poland, Georgia, Armenia, Turkiye.
SALARY: is discussed individually.
We’re looking for Senior Python Developers in an international company that has designed a number of unique products for web-hosting since 2009. The company has over 5,000 clients, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom etc.
The company is seeking for highly motivated Senior Python Developers for various opportunities within our organization - the positions are available within the different departments.
It is a great opportunity to become a part of a team of experts, work and contribute with top-notch developers to open source.
What you will do:
As a Python Developer, you will be:
- responsible for writing effective, scalable code;
- developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- integrating user-facing elements into applications, testing and debugging programs;
- improving the functionality of existing systems and implementing security and data protection solutions.
- a strong experience in Python language;
- expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid);
- knowledge of system internals, Linux/POSIX, Networking, object-relational mapping (ORM) and Bash scripting.
The company offers:
The company offers you an opportunity to work fully remote with flexible working hours from anywhere in the world, a competitive salary, medical insurance, English educational programs, the ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the requests and, of course, a great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.