SALARY: around 4000 gross.
There is an open position for an experienced DBA in an international company based in Limassol, Cyprus.
This company was founded in 2001, being one of the first brokers to offer a true online trading experience, including an intuitive web trading platform and online funding instead of lengthy bank transfers. Today this company offers trading on web, app and MT4 and is now an award winning global broker with access to 270+ markets, an industry defining trading platform. The company continues to grow and expand today, keeping the focus on the clients and employees as its core values.
Right now the company is looking for an experienced DBA who will bring their expertise to the team and will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of critical database systems, ensuring the availability and stable operation of the company's corporate applications.
This role requires some of the responsibilities of a production DBA, in addition to the developing and expanding company reporting and database-oriented data processing. New specialist will work closely with the internal development team and the operations department, creating a modern environment that meets current and future business goals and at the same time ensures maximum reliability and productivity of the company's production databases.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience on Microsoft SQL Server Databases (2012-2016)
- Expert in performing T-SQL DDL/DML/DCL commands using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Strong experience in database installation, configuration, capacity planning, implementing backup and recovery strategy for applications and database
- Experience with backups, restores, recovery models, and Security
- Experience in implementing and monitoring different types of High Availability and Disaster Recovery scenarios like SQL Server clusters, Replication (Transactional and Peer-to-Peer), log shipping
- Installed and maintained SQL Server failover clustering for SQL Server 2016
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimisation, Client/Server Connectivity, and Database Consistency Checks using DBCC Utilities
The company offers:
- A competitive salary ( around 4000 gross)
- Social benefits package (medical insurance, full calendar of social events)
- A relocation package to Cyprus, which is discussed with each candidate individually
- This is a full-time position located in Limassol, working hours are flexible, starting from 8-9 am and ending between 5-6 pm!
But the main advantage that the company can offer you is an opportunity to join the team of passionate experts and contribute and influence the core quality of a global product!